Making A Payment
Travel Your World international Ltd. (herein, Travel Your World) accepts payment(s) by
• E-Transfer (email interact transfers)
• Visa and Mastercard
Travel Your World’s preferred form of payment is by e-transfer. Please forward all e-transfers to email@example.com.
Post-dated cheques are an alternate form of payment. All post-dated cheques must be received with your completed application and dated to correspond with the agreed upon Payment Schedule.
If you have any questions regarding how to make a payment, please contact Janice Cadieux, Operations & Accounting Manager, at 780 718 8073.
Payment by Credit Card
Kindly complete the fillable Adobe Credit Card Payment Form by following the instructions below.
*PLEASE NOTE: Travel Your World accepts credit card payments by VISA and Mastercard only.
**All payments 1 – 15 days past due will result in a 10% late payment penalty. All payments 16 – 29 days past due will result in a 15% late payment penalty. If the scheduled payment and penalty amount(s) are not received within 30 days from a scheduled payment date, Travel Your World assumes the participant will not be travelling and refunds will be subject to Travel Your World’s cancellation policy. Should the participant still wish to travel on the tour, this must be communicated clearly in a written format to Travel Your World and the full outstanding amount(s) plus penalties must be paid within 24 hours of providing notice.
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Instructions for completion:
- Open PDF document on your computer.
- Complete this document by typing in your responses.
- Once completed, if you wish to save your “completed pdf” for your records, select “Save” or “Save As.”
- Print your completed form, initial each page, sign, and date.
- Scan or take a clear photo of your completed and signed form and email a copy to Janice Cadieux – our Operations and Accounting Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include CC AUTHORIZATION FOR [INSERT GROUP NAME]-[INSERT LAST NAME] in your subject line when emailing your application.
If you have any questions regarding how to make a payment, please contact Janice – email@example.com or 780 718 8073.