Patagonia to the Andes Overland Adventure
Departing November 2017 – Sold out | For pricing enquiries and other departure dates please contact email@example.com
23 days overland zigzagging between Chile and Argentina from Ushuaia and Santiago!
Trip Style: Overlanding (50% camping & 50% hotel/hostel type accommodations)
Transport: Overland expedition vehicle, Local bus
*NOTE: This is a physical tour; you may well be travelling at high altitudes, across deserts or through cold and windy or hot and steamy areas.
- Start your journey at the end of the earth – Tierra del Fuego and the southernmost city in the world, Ushuaia
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park, where there will be plenty of time to trek and also cross the Strait of Magellan
- Enjoy a guided trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Trek around the dramatic peaks of Mount Fitz Roy
- Overland through the region, to explore the magnificent Los Glaciares National Park from both El Calafate and El Chaltén
- Visit the spectacular Lake District towns of Bariloche and Pucón
- Trek, climb, bike, and horse ride through some breathtaking scenery.
Inclusions/Exclusions details TBA.
– For pricing enquiry and other departure dates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org –
© 2018 Travel Your World International Ltd. | Terms and Conditions