Elements in Motion – Costa Rica
Elements in Motion Costa Rican Yoga & Wellness Tour, departing March 22 – 29, 2019.
To book spots on this tour please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 780 739 2245.
Embrace the Pura Vida lifestyle in Costa Rica and recharge your mind and bodies with daily sensory yoga and meditation practices while discovering Costa Rica’s lush beauty.
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL AT SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA (D)
¡Bienvenidos! Meet your welcome guide/driver on arrival at San Jose International Airport and transfer via private coach to your accommodation in the charming central valley town of Alajuela. This evening, enjoy your first taste of delicious and authentic Costa Rican cuisine.
DAY 2 – SARAPIQUÍ (B, L, D)
Start your day with a rewarding yoga practice before heading to explore the La Paz Waterfalls. La Paz is considered to be one of the best Eco parks in Costa Rica consisting of five waterfalls, a world famous cloud forest and rainforest, hiking trails, an aviary, a plethora of native wildlife, and so much more.
DAY 3 – CHOCOLATE IN THE RAINFOREST (B, L, D)
Start your day with a rewarding yoga practice then head out to explore more of the lush Costa Rican experience. Your tour will take you across a long suspension bridge to a former cacao-growing plot. During your hike you will learn about the natural and cultural history of the cacao tree. Learn about the traditions of how the cacao fruit is harvested, dried and stored by pre and post-colonial chocolatiers. Of course, you will have the opportunity to witness how cacao is transformed into chocolate and taste the many different kinds of chocolate… after all, it is the nectar of the gods!
DAY 4 – DON JUAN ORGANIC FARM (B, L, D)
Start your day with a rewarding yoga practice then venture to the Don Juan Organic Farm. Here you will discover the importance of local fruits and plants like the cacao and sugarcane. Learn about the operations of an organic farm then experience a taste of tropical organic farming by selecting the very same fruits and vegetables you learned about to create your delicious and 100% organic lunch.
DAY 5 – ARENAL (B, L, D)
Start your day with a rewarding yoga practice then venture on a kayaking tour of Lake Arenal, situated at the base of the active Arenal Volcano. On this kayak adventure, you may be able to see different species of birds like the “Flycatcher” “Kingfisher”, “Great Blue Heron” and “Anhinga” and possibly hear and see Howler monkeys.
After your kayaking tour, you will be transferred to the beach town of Bejuco – a place where the jungle meets the Pacific Ocean.
DAY 6 – MANUEL ANTONIO PARK (B, L, D)
Start your day with a rewarding yoga practice then head out to explore the jewel of the Pacific Coast – Manuel Antonio National Park. This park is home to one of the top beaches in the world and home to various fauna, approximately 109 species of mammals and 184 of birds.
DAY 7 – BEJUCO BEACH (B, L, D)
Start your day with a rewarding yoga practice, enjoy the blissful beach scenery and participate in an authentic Costa Rican culinary class.
DAY 8 – DEPART HOME (B)
Enjoy your final morning yoga practice in Costa Rica then depart home on your international flight.
- International airfare based out of Edmonton, Alberta. PLEASE NOTE: The airfare quote is based on 2018 rates. A final quote to be advised when the airline releases the inventory space and pricing to the market. Prices are not guaranteed and subject to additional cost at the time of booking. Please enquire with email@example.com / 780739 2234 for airfare add-ons, deviations, and confirmation.
- Private ground transportation
- All accommodations, based on twin occupancy
- Meals where indicated in your day-to-day itinerary: B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
- Daily yoga and meditation practice
- Sightseeing tours and entrance fees including chocolate tour, La Pax Waterfall, Lake Arenal kayaking tour, Eco Farm Tour, Manuel Antonio Park and a private culinary class
- 12 full breakfasts, 8 delicious lunches and 7 amazing dinners outlined in your confirmed itinerary
- Travel Your World document kit
- International air taxes
- Mandatory Travel Insurance
- Wifi and/or internet
- (Excess) Baggage Fees, pre-paid seat selection and return transfers from your place of residence to your departure and arrival gateways
- Lunches, dinners, and beverages not identified in your itinerary.
- Optional sightseeing and any items of a personal nature.
Total Price per adult traveller based on double/twin occupancy is CAD$3035.00 including return airfare from Edmonton Alberta, only. Departures and arrivals from other gateways quotes are subject to availability at the time of booking. Airfare taxes are extra and will be advised once the respective releases the 2019 rates to the market. For other departure and arrivals dates, gateways and/or tour deviations, please enquire with firstname.lastname@example.org | 780 737 2245.
– For other departure dates please contact email@example.com –
© 2018 Travel Your World International Ltd. | Terms and Conditions