καλωσόρισμα ! Welcome to Greece!
11 Unbelievable days exploring one of our world’s most exciting and fascinating ancient civilizations.
- Athens – Hadrianʼs Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Panathenaic Stadium, the Acropolis & the incredible Parthenon, and Plaka
- Corinth Canal
- Epidaurus Theatre
- Mycenae Ruins
- Domain Skouras Winery
- Olympia – the ruins of the Temples of Hera and Zeus, the Leonidaion, the Workshop of the sculptor Pheidias and, of course, the famous Olympic Stadium
- Delphi – the Athenian Treasury, the Temple of Apollo, the Ancient Theatre, and the Archeological Museum
- Aegean Islands Cruise – Mykonos, Kusadasi & Patmos, Rhodes, Heraklion (Crete) and Santorini
- Private coach transfers and ground transportation
- Five nights accommodations in centrally located hotels including breakfast
- 4 lunches and 9 scrumptious dinners
- One culinary class
- Private visit to an Olive Grove.
- Your 4 day Greek Island cruise including private guided walking tours of Santorini and Mykonos town, 3 guided Island excursions and a fully loaded beverage card (alcohol not included)
- Professional guides
- Entrances to archaeological sites and museums
- Farewell dinner in Athens
- Airfare taxes
- Mandatory Travel Insurance
- Wifi and/or internet
- Baggage Fees, pre-paid seat selection and return transfers from your place of residence to your departure and arrival gateways
- Lunches, dinners, and beverages
- Gratuities, sightseeing and any items of a personal nature.
Total Price is based on return travel dates – 28 March to 07 April 2017 – from Edmonton Albert (YEG). Total price per adult traveller based on double occupancy is CAD$4,299.00 including return airfare from Edmonton Alberta, only (single supplement CAD$1,390.00). Departures and arrivals from other gateways quotes are subject to availability at the time of booking.