Glittering temples, white sand beaches, sacred spaces, colourful, exotic Thailand – the land of a thousand smiles. Add these qualities to its scrumptious cuisine and you have more than an adventure ~ you have a once in a lifetime celebration!
- Discover the vibrant markets and warm hospitality of Thailand
- Learn about the history by exploring ancient temples and monuments
- Visit the rescued Elephants at Nature Park
- Meet and provide a community service for residents of Northern Thailand
- Relax and enjoy the beach of Koh Samet
- International airfare based out of Edmonton, Alberta. Please note: Airfare space is limited. Prices are not guaranteed and subject to additional cost at the time of booking. Please enquire with email@example.com for airfare add-on confirmation.
- Private ground transportation
- Overnight rail and long boat transfers
- All accommodations, based on twins and triples
- 12 full breakfasts, 8 delicious lunches and 7 amazing dinners outlined in your confirmed itinerary
- All sightseeing tours and entrance fees outlined in your confirmed itinerary
- Private Travel Your World Tour Director
- International air taxes
- Mandatory Travel Insurance
- Wifi and/or internet
- (Excess) Baggage Fees, pre-paid seat selection and return transfers from your place of residence to your departure and arrival gateways
- Lunches, dinners, and beverages not identified in your itinerary.
- Optional sightseeing and any items of a personal nature.
Total Price is based on return travel dates – 23 March to 06 April 2018 – per adult traveller based on double occupancy is CAD$4,650.00 including return airfare from Edmonton Alberta, only. Departures and arrivals from other gateways quoted are subject to availability at the time of booking. Airfare taxes are approximately CAD$350.00 and will be confirmed at the time of booking. For other departure or arrivals dates, gateways and/or tour deviations, please enquire with firstname.lastname@example.org | 780 739 2245.